Erik Hupje

Why should you receive the 100% scholarship for the Maintenance Planning & Scheduling Online Course?

Question

As you know, I will giveaway a 100% scholarship for the Maintenance Planning & Scheduling Online Course to one lucky student who has expressed his or her interest.

To make it a bit more fun, you can increase your chances of winning that scholarship, by responding to this post with a really good reason why you should be the person receiving that scholarship. 

Let's hear it ...

The fun part is that all members of the community can vote on the best answer! And I will use these answers to help pick a lucky winner.

PS I do reserve the right to pick a winner whose answer may not be included in this forum or may not have received the most votes. 

6 answers to this question

I have been chasing after maintenance management courses and have not been so lucky because I could not meet course fees in most cases as I am a small time consultant. With many years of asset integrity inspection and maintenance management experience as an employee for various organizations in the past, I need to formalize my education and qualification with Road to Reliability.

Benson Palijah, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.

• Thanks 1

Receiving this 100% scholarship is like a dream come true to me, i have been in this industry for a while now and could not access a full range of curriculum development like yours in maintenance planning and scheduling.

However, 100% scholarship awarded to me will help make my career to be  more advance to meet the current job demand in this sector and also help fulfill my life dream course  on a scholarship basis compared to the present economic situation in my country.

It has always be my life goal to succeed in my work and life, without such opportunity it will difficult for me to reach my desired course all this wile. I always committed to start and to finish any work and to score 100% merit mark, this is my only opportunity to reach my desired goals.

• Thanks 1

I was very glad when I saw this particular opportunity to apply for Online course in Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Scholarship.  and with this letter I would like to express my strong motivation for this  course. I am a graduate of the University Of Aden , Yemen holding BSc degree in Mechanical engineering and obtained first rank , honorary degree with cumulative grade point average ( CGPA) : 4.46 and overall grade of very  good . 
At the moment I am working my at Arabian Yemen Cement Company Ltd , where I  got experience in Preventive Maintenance  (conditioning monitoring ,inspection and  mechanical planning ) . 
At present war and terrorism are the gravest problem being faced by Yemen. It has become a headache for the government and a nightmare for the members of the public. Although it's an international issue but Yemen  has to face the brunt of it. 
Taking part in the war in terror has further deteriorated the situation.  This intimidating situation is caused due to various factors i.e political instability, economic disparity, religious intolerence and social inequality .The war on terror has  had negative political, economic and social repercussions for the country. 
A scholarship can make a big difference in how much time and resources you will  have during college to spend on enhancing your experience and knowledge through service-learning, volunteer opportunities and internships. The money and security  afforded by a scholarship allows you to be more selective in how you spend your  free time. Use this time wisely and make the most of it; instead of working at any  minimum-wage job you can find to support yourself, select work that is meaningful  and adds value to your degree.

At the end I would like to point out that I am determined to make the most of this opportunity. I believe that being a student in your department would not only empower my career development, but would give me the framework to utilize my  full potentials. Moreover, I can benefit from the numerous challenging career opportunities .
As I understand, this program is very competitive, attracting highly motivated students, but I am convinced that my good record at the University and professional experience give me a strong recommendation for a place at it. Therefore I would be honored if you decide to accept my candidateship for this course. In the same time I am aware of possible challenges and high investments of effort I will have to place in order to successfully complete this course.

• Thanks 1

First and foremost, it is a dream come true. I graduated as a civil engineer in the University of Sierra Leone-Fourah Bay College and because of the country I live (Sierra Leone), graduating as a civil engineer is one thing and getting a job is another thing. After graduating in 2008, in 2010 I was lucky to be recruited in a mining company called African Mineral SL Limited that was later changed to Shandong steel SL Limited where I was recruited as a planner in the maintenance department. I had no choice but to look for any job in order to make myself relevant and useful after a year or two after graduation without a job.

Furthermore, after being recruited in the maintenance planning department at the start it was a bit hard for me because this was not the field I graduated but non the less, I was determined to learn and my manager saw that in me and she also was open and willing to teach me and I was brought to speed. Honestly, even though I graduated as a civil engineer and there are so many challenges in learning maintenance planning, I have grown to love this field and forget being a civil engineer because my experience lies in this respect and I have made up my mind in making maintenance planning my career.

Moreover, paying now for this course will be very difficult for me because I have been redundant about a year ago and no job at the moment to support myself. Here in Sierra Leone, as long as you are not part of the political parties and no relatives in the government, getting a job is by Gods grace. Also, I don't have any strong relative that will support me of this quest. Not withstanding all that, I am looking for such opportunity of taking this course, earn a certificate and have something to show for it since at least I now have some experience and with a certificate in this field, it will beef up my CV/Resume and help me open up to more opportunities in the future.

Finally, I want to kindly ask for this opportunity and be more considerate because I don't want to be left out in this course. I am not sure who is going to be the lucky winner but even if I am not successful, I want you to think of me and consider me to be part of this course because I fully know opportunities like this are rare to come by. Now that I don't have anything much to do and no job at the moment taking this course will help me improve my maintenance and planning skills and provide light at the end of the tunnel.

Yusufu Tarawallie - Certificate (Redundancy).pdf Yusufu Tarawallie - Engineering Certificate.pdf Yusufu Tarawallie - Statement Of Result.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been a maintenance planner for 4 years now and I have always wanted from day 1 to take courses to better myself and to win the scholarship would be amazing. I have tried to get courses through veterans affairs with do sucess at all (I served 9 years with 2nd Battalion  Royal Canadian Regiment) . To win this scholarship would be a dream come true.

FB_IMG_1569179521240.jpg

• Thanks 1

I am a teacher dedicated to training and consulting in maintenance planning and scheduling in various countries in Latin America.
I could impart, in Spanish, that knowledge through my courses representing roadtoreliability.com, granting Erik the merits as the original author of them. It will also be an opportunity to promote the company roadtoreliability.com throughout the Spanish speaking community of maintenance.

• Thanks 1