Erik Hupje

Please welcome our new Community Leader

First of all let me thank you for being a valued member of the Road to Reliability™ Community! I really do appreciate it.

We started this community with the idea of creating a safe, online space where maintenance & reliability professionals like ourselves can share our experience and ask for advice. Since launching the community, it has steadily grown to well over 800 members worldwide, which is fantastic.

But, I will be the first to admit that I have not been able to provide as much time to this community as I would have hoped. At the moment I am busy finishing my first online course on Maintenance Planning & Scheduling which will launch in January.

I'm 100% committed to making this a thriving and valued online space, but communities require a lot of work. A lot of work.

So I have decided to hire a Community Leader who will help moderate the community, stimulate discussions and encourage sharing. Someone who will help bring the best out in all of us.

And I am please to announce that Raul Martins will soon start as a part-time Community Leader with Road to Reliability.

Raul lives in Brisbane, like me, but is originally from Brazil. Raul is a Mechanical Engineer by background and has an MBA in Maintenance Engineering Management aligned with Asset Management and a certificate in Reliability Engineering Consulting by Reliasoft. We're lucky to be able to bring Raul onboard and I am looking forward to reinvigorating our community in the months ahead.

Please join me in welcoming Raul to our community and lets make this the most inclusive and inspiring online community for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals around the world!

Kind Regards,

Erik

PS I have always said that this community would be free and remain committed to that principle. So despite hiring a Community Leader, I will keep my promise and ensure this community remains free for everyone.

Hello Erik! Hello everyone!

Firstly, I would like to say thank Erik and all the community members for having me on Road to Reliability Community. It is a pleasure to be part of such a positive environment.

As Erik mentioned on his message, I am a Brazilian Mechanical Engineer, having worked as a Maintenance and Reliability Engineer for big companies in the Mining and Chemical industries. On my previous roles, I had the opportunity to work with defect elimination, planning and scheduling, development of maintenance and operational strategies, as well as leading projects related to Asset Management.

Now, as a Community Leader, I will work with Erik to create content that is not only interesting, but also helpful to all our members! 

See you all soon on this Reliability Journey!

Regards,

Raul Martins