Test ×

Erik Hupje - Brisbane, Australia

• Founder

Hi Everyone, chances are that if you come to this forum you probably know who I am, but just in case here's me in a few bullets:

• My name is Erik Hupjé, founder of www.roadtoreliability.com and for the last 20 years I’ve worked in asset management, and specifically maintenance & reliability in the upstream oil & gas industry.
  • I’ve worked on onshore, offshore, deepwater, conventional and unconventional assets in The Netherlands, United Kingdom, the Philippines, the Sultanate of Oman and now Australia.
  • I was born in Brunei but lived most of my childhood in The Netherlands with short stints in New Zealand and Paris, France.
  • I'm married to the most wonderful woman, Olya, who is a very talented artist. Together we have three awesome kids who are growing up way too fast. Having lived as a family in the UK, the Philippines and Oman we are now living in Brisbane, Australia. And since 2017 we are all proud Australian citizens.
  • Outside work I enjoy travelling, cooking, reading about history and since moving to Australia I'm a big fan of beach fishing.
  • Like 3