Hi everyone, welcome to the forum and thank you in advance for introducing your self. Knowing a little bit about each other and being able to put a real and areal face to comments will really help to make this community come to life.

When you introduce yourself please create a new topic and put your new and location (city & country?) in the topic title. And then simply tells us as much as you want about yourself. Having separate topics for each person's introduction will make it a lot more manageable and easier to welcome new people to the forum as we grow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi Erik, Very nice to join the web site and forum.

My name is Abdullrahman and I had spent 15 years in oilfield, working in Repair and maintenance then crossed to Quality and reliability for the last few years. I am staying in United Arab Emirates for now. I will try to add more details about my work experience in next posts.

• Like 6

Hi Eric, thank you for creating this forum.

My name is Jason I am from Congo, I have 6 years seniority in oil field. I started as maintenance technician and now I am a supervisor.

I work on drilling tools like mud motor (power pack, turbodrill) drilling jars, bypass tools, fishing tools, and many others drilling tools....

I am so happy to be a member of this community.

• Like 4

Hi everyone,

Thanks Eric for this valuable step.I am Ayman Hegazy from Alexandria-Egypt.I have great experience in maintenance and asset integrity in oil field..I hope to transfer valuable knowledge through this community.

Regards,

Edited by ayman
  • Like 4

Hi Everyone 

Thanks Erik for this great initiative. 

I have fours years of experience in maintenance and reliability and presently I am working at SBR ( Styrene Butadiene Rubber) plant in India. Looking forward to gain from the much experienced members. 

• Like 3

Hi Everyone.

Mr.Erik, thanks for invitation to your initiated community project.

I  am out comer from Lithuania, since 2003 continuously involved in Maintenance tasks and problem solving on Marine engines and it's systems.

Started from Fishery industry as sea going engineer and lately got my hands on, at offshore in O&G , wind-farm projects. Been active member as in onshore traveling maintenance team member. 

Present time adding to my portfolio new skills different from technical industry.

Maintenance and mechanical prob. solving now became to me as hobby in local area or on request some times to go out.. 

Wish to all, respective experience exchange and active assistance to colleagues who seeks for answers in their technical challenges..

• Like 3

Hi everyone.

Thanks Erik for the initiative.

I'm Jeff from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I have about 16 years of experience in maintenance mainly in the control & automation discipline of various industries. Currently in the oil & gas industry. Hopefully I can help others and I know I will definitely learn new things from others as we all still learn new things every day!

Cheers!

• Like 3

Hi Everyone..

thanks Erik to invite me..

I'm Dedi from Indonesia, newbie in Reliability and maintenance at Petrochemical company.. I'm looking for shared learning and advice from all expert in this group..

Thanks!

• Like 3

Good morning you all,  thanks for the invitation Erik. 

I´m Tamiris  from Brazil. 

I own a Mechanical Engineergin Bachelor degree and currently work with Maintenance Planner  ( predictive and corrective HVAC and civil )  for Sodexo Brazil, providing service for Colgate. 

Tamiris Palacios 

• Like 2

Hello everyone, thanks Erik for the invitation.

I am Panus  from Thailand.

I have graduated in Mechanical Engineering in both Bachelor and Master degree.  I currently work for Chevron Thailand as Facilities engineer. I have responsible for Reliability and Maintenance plan for Compressor skid in gulf of Thailand for 5 years before move to Project engineer as my current assignment.  Still, I would like to improve on Maintenance strategy skill and also predictive maintenace methodology.

Nice to meet you all,

Panus I.

• Like 2

Thanks Mr. Erik for your great invitation and welcome to everyone.

I have been  27 years in the Maintenance & Reliability in Indonesia Pertamina oil refinery , and want to share with this community members and talk about all aspect of reliability and maintenance. How can we improve our reliability strategy to achieve the annual reliability target.

Its a good topics separation for Planning & Scheduling, defect elimination,  PM and leadership.

Thank you.

• Like 3

Thank you Erik for the invitation.

My name is Jim Vantyghem and I have 30 plus years of experience in the fields of maintenance, production, project management etc. During these years I had one of the best employment opportunities that anyone in the maintenance / engineering field could dream of having. I spent 14 years as a senior lead CMMS support consultant for a fortune 500 company which entailed the following.

• Developed and implemented a corporate level CMMS training program and have provided training to 1000 plus employees.
  • Installation and implementation of CMMS software throughout 60 global locations
  • Created a CMMS global strategic Team.
  • Creation of global KPIs and supportive codification systems.
  • Part of a team assigned to develop two different CMMS software programs

I look forward to learning from all of you and sharing my own experiences.

Thank you,

JIm

• Like 2