Thanks Mr. Erik for your invitation and welcome to everyone.

I am from Ukraine. I have about 22 years of experience in maintenance mainly in the control & automation systems of metallurgical plant (ArcelorMittal) and cement plant  (Heidelbergcement). During these years I got big expepiance of maintenance as electrical as mecanical equipment. Last years I devoted to the planning of repairs and maintenance, the introduction of autonomous planning systems, SAP, SmartEAM. And this topic is very enteresting for me. After my training in Germany, Poland and Romania, I understood  that the experience of my foreign colleagues is very valuable and iusefull.
I look forward to learning from all of you and sharing my own experiences.

Probably even in the future we will work with some of you and achieve a joint result😉
...sorry for my English
Best regards,
Vadym

• Like 4

I'm Yasir from Sudan. I have about 16 years of experience in maintenance mainly in the generators conditioners and kitchen equipment and maintenance of housing rooms and pumps water wells & various industries. Currently in the oil & gas industry. Hopefully I can help others and I know I will definitely learn new things from others as we all still learn new things every day! 

• Like 3

Hello guys,

Some of the CV here are impressive!

I have been in maintenance for just a few years but have made my way through the ranks quickly. I hope to continue to do so and make my way back into the energy sector or chemical process plant.

Presently I am working in a poultry processing factory, it is great and easy to make an impression coming from the power generation sector. Carrying over much of the basics I have learned and making vast improvements in safety and work process.  I look forward to making continued progress in my career and compleating my degree.

Here to learn about RCM exchange ideas with like-minded folk and implement them in my area.

I look forward to a discussion with all of you.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, yasirjama said:

I'm Yasir from Sudan. I have about 16 years of experience in maintenance mainly in the generators conditioners and kitchen equipment and maintenance of housing rooms and pumps water wells & various industries. Currently in the oil & gas industry. Hopefully I can help others and I know I will definitely learn new things from others as we all still learn new things every day! 

Welcome onboard @yasirjama ,great to have you with us, there are quite a few Oil & Gas people in the community so feel free to reach out or ask any questions.

10 hours ago, Vadym Nagnibeda said:

Thanks Mr. Erik for your invitation and welcome to everyone.

I am from Ukraine. I have about 22 years of experience in maintenance mainly in the control & automation systems of metallurgical plant (ArcelorMittal) and cement plant  (Heidelbergcement). During these years I got big expepiance of maintenance as electrical as mecanical equipment. Last years I devoted to the planning of repairs and maintenance, the introduction of autonomous planning systems, SAP, SmartEAM. And this topic is very enteresting for me. After my training in Germany, Poland and Romania, I understood  that the experience of my foreign colleagues is very valuable and iusefull.
I look forward to learning from all of you and sharing my own experiences.

Probably even in the future we will work with some of you and achieve a joint result😉
...sorry for my English
Best regards,
Vadym

Hi @Vadym Nagnibeda welcome on board. I believe we have some other members from ArcelorMittal with us including @Cornel Bouros

• Like 1

Hi everyone, thanks Mr Erik for the invitation.

My name is Kévin Brunelles from France. I have a University degree in Mechanical engineering and industrial automation. Currently I work as technical in the field of the compressed air.

In September, I shall wish integrate ENSIAME (a engineering school) in alternance training. I think that forum can bring me technical knowledge.

Thanks,

Kévin 

• Like 3

Thank you for the invitation !

I am a qualified Toolmaker by trade . Worked in various toolrooms in South Africa. Then worked in the power generation (Eskom ) as a Quality inspector for about 7 years. Now back in maintenance Toolmaking . Just accepted a promotion as Press shop manager.

• Like 3

Hi everyone my name is Samuel and I’m from Mexico.

Thanks Eric for this forum to share all the experience that we have. I have two years of experience in plastic injection maintenance and right now I am working in the area of maintenance in the aerospace area, it will be a pleasure for me to share my knowledge and in the same way to learn from all of you.

• Like 3

Eid A. Alrefai, in 2004 graduated from king Abdul-Aziz University with bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, has diversified experiences  between maintenance, technical support and inspection at different types of business such power generation, water desalination petrochemicals. In 2017 completed the executive master of business administration from King Abdul-Aziz University. Over 13 years of experiences in industrial sector, succeed to combine between the technical leadership and business administration such institutionalizing Key performance indicators in different level of maintenance and technical reliability functions in petrochemicals business.     

Edited by Eid
  • Like 3

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks Erik for this great initiative and for your great job!

I am working for a long time with oil systems - transformers, turbines, gearboxes, hydraulics systems. 
In this moment we have own Fluid Connected Oil Solutions.

BR

Viktor

• Like 3

Hello Everyone!

I have worked for several years in commercial and residential property management to develop and manage Preventive Maintenance programs.  Currently, I develop and plan maintenance plans for all manners of mechanical systems and lab equipment on a Research University Campus.  For a long time I have been looking for more information on lifecycle management and building a sustainable program.  It is great to find a community like this!

Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all!

Patrick

• Like 3