Hi there. I've been a reliability engineer for all of 9 months. I have a background in Marine and Plant Maintenance. I believe that the only way to improve maintenance and reliability practices is through sharing knowledge. That's why I'm here.

Thanks Erik for creating the platform.

• Like 3

Thank you Eric for the invitation. 

I am Jerry worked as mechanical tech in petrochemical company.

• Like 4

Hello everyone, thanks Erik for the invitation.

I am Vasil from Georgetown, Guyana, I am currently a Maintenance Planner at Troy Resources Guyana Inc, for over two years, I am currently pursuing a degree in plant engineering.  I am new to this field, I have learnt and have a come a long way for a short time,  I am hoping to learn as much as I can form each and every member here and to give knowledge I have.

Regards,

Vasil Hartman

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I am Jerome, from Lubrizol additive company. 

I have 10 years work experience in reliability and maintenance area. Started from site mechanical technician, worked as site reliability engineer for several years, and now become maintenance superintendent.

It's a good opportunity for me to know you guys and learn from you about maintenamce and reliability management. 

• Like 4

Hi Everyone,

I am Cevahir, Windchill Quality Solutions (formerly RELEX) Reliability Analysis Software consultant in Turkey. I am happy to be together and discuss with sector professionals here.

Regards,

• Like 3

Thank you Eric for the invitation.

Hello everyone.

I'm Ganesh from India. I recently joined the steel industry as a mechanical maintenance engineer. I work at Tata Steel Kalinganagar. This is a great initiative and I am so glad to be a part of this community.

I hope we're all going to have a great discussions here

Cheers.    

• Like 3

Hi and thank you for the invite

My name is Adam Coville, I have been an electrician for 12 years. I received my training and first 7 years of experience as an Aviation Electrician's Mate in the US Navy. Before separating I was qualified on 6 different fixed-wing multi-engine jet aircraft and supervised the night shift of the electrician work center. AEs are responsible for autopilot, instrumentation, flight control, lighting, electrical power generation and numerous other aircraft systems.

Since separation I've been working as an ROV Pilot / Technician, and would gladly have kept doing that if the price of oil had supported it. Most recently I worked as an electrician an automated aluminum finishing plant in Upstate NY. I have been exposed to a broad range of technologies in the private sector concerning high-voltage power transmission and PLCs.  

Happy to share what I know and have a place to air the real brainbusters

Adam

• Like 3

Thank you Erik fr the invitation.

I am Isagani Caesar from Philippines. I am a Mechanical Engineer and been working for 5 years in different Industries. I am well-versed in Construction, Boiler operations and Maintenance, Automotive (Light and Heavy Equipment), Industrial Equipments, Electronics, Industrial, Building and Automotive Electricity, Hydraulics, Maintenance, Planning and in Management Aspects. I am currently working as a Maintenance Supervisor in a Motorpool of a Power Generation Industry.

Nice knowing you all.

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

Am Steve from Nigeria. I currently work as Head of maintenance in a Petroleum depot. 

Well done Eric for the great initiative. Am glad to be part of the community.

• Like 2

Hello All,

Just Joined here from Esbjerg, Denmark.

I have a short but very interesting record whitin the norwegian and Danish offshore industry. I have been involved in Implementation and Masterdata change projects, FMECA, Documentation, Field tagging and what not in between. Look forward to some good discussion here.

• Like 2