Hello everyone,

My name is Miguel Marujo, I'm a young mechanical engineer, with some years of maintenance experience, mostly industry but a bit of aviation too, currently working in Highway Asset Performance & Integrity Management, and finishing my Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering in Lisbon Portugal.

I'm glad Erik invited me to be a part of this, I am eager to learn and improve/share my knowledge as well.

Thanks Erik

• Like 2

On ۱۳۹۷/۳/۲۳ at 01:27, Erik Hupje said:

سلام به همه، به انجمن خوش آمدید و از قبل برای معرفی خودتان از شما متشکرم. دانستن کمی درباره یکدیگر و قادر بودن به چهره واقعی و جزیی به نظرات، واقعا کمک خواهد کرد که این جامعه به زندگی تبدیل شود.

وقتی خودتان را معرفی میکنید، یک موضوع جدید ایجاد کنید و محل جدید و مکان (شهر و کشورتان را) در عنوان موضوع قرار دهید. و سپس به سادگی به ما همانطور که در مورد خودتان می خواهید به ما بگویید. با داشتن مباحث جداگانه برای معرفی هر شخص، آن را بسیار قابل کنترل و راحت تر برای پذیرایی از افراد جدید به انجمن در حالی که ما رشد می کند. 

Hi Erik

Thank you for your invaitation and I hope we help each other to improve kmowledge

• Like 1

My name is Iman ,There is 10 years that I work in NET(mantenance and repaire ) of gas industrial equipment and idustrial machinery in factories.

• Like 1

Hi Eric and everybody here

Thank you for inviting and introducing me here.

This is Touraj Tavana Nia, currently working in a food production company.

My main role is maintenance engineering and staff management as a supervisor of maintenance group.

I hope i could positively contribute in discussions.

Thank you all

• Like 3

Hello Sir,

Thanks to give this opportunity to join legends from different industries but same designation.

My name is VIJAY A MISHRA I'm an Electrical Engineer and I'm working for CG Power & Industrial Solutions Ltd. Large Traction motors division since July 2017 As a operations and maintenance Executive.

• Like 1

Thank you Erik for the invite. I admire the great ideas here, amazing job.

I am Joshua, an aircraft maintenance engineer at Dornier Aviation Lagos, Nigeria. I am very safety inclined and I have great passion and enthusiasm for the industry.

Its good to be in this forum.

• Like 1

Thanks Erik,  and very nice to join the web site and forum.
I am Ramez Enwesri, from Libya. I had an experience in aviation as Aircraft Maintenance Engineer since 1997, in Base and Line maintenance. Now, I have taken a position of MCC Supervisor (Maintenance Control Center).

• Like 1

Thanks Erik,

I am Rahul Rawat from India, i had worked for 5 years as maintenance Engineer in Flex Food Limited,India.Presently i m working in Just Right Middle East,Dubai.

Thanks for giving me the invitation and i would like to be postive in every discussion.

BR,

Rahul Rawat

• Like 1

Hi Everyone 

Thanks Erik for this great initiative. 

I am Anmol Gupta from India.

I have graduated in Electrical & Electronic Engineering in Bachelor degree.

I am just started my career as maintenance engineer and presently I am working at Captain Industries plant in India. Looking forward to gain from the much experienced members. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

My name is Natie Maphanga and  have 25 years of experience mostly in the Petroleum Industry having worked across the Value Chain. I am a Chemical Engineer by professional and have a soft spot for Production. I am currently working for a Pelchem (South Africa), a sole manufacturer and supplier of Fluorochemicals in the Southern Hemisphere and my interest are on improving Plant Availability, Utilization and Operational Excellence.

I'm looking forward to learning and sharing my experiences.

Regards,

Natie

Edited by Natie Maphanga
  • Like 1

Hello all,

Thanks Eric for add me To this forum.

I am a technician ,I was Ten years in extractive industry and i go now adress new challenges in chemical industry. 

I am team leader and i am in first line... i hope get some experiences from you .

Edited by Aldo
  • Like 1

Hi Everyone.

My Name is Hope Phiri from Malawi (Southern Africa). I'm an Electrical Engineer who works as a Maintenance Supervisor for SIEMENS Mobility in Malawi in the Nacala Rail Signalling project. Thanks.

Hello Everyone,

I'm a Mechanical Engineer working in the steel industry in North America ( Carolinas).  I've been working in engineering to support operations and maintenance of heavy industrial equipment for 25 years.

Thank you Eric for a forum like this.

I am Lewis Udoakpan, I have 3 years post graduate experience as a field maintenance engineer (power) in the Telecommunications sector in Nigeria.

Worked mostly in the maintenance and repairs of Mid range Diesel engines both AC and DC types.

I have good knowledge in reliability with a dissertation on "failure rate and reliability analysis of centrifugal pumps". 

I intend to learn a lot from this forum and network with senior professionals who have been practicing for years and willing share with their experience and knowledge.

• Like 1