Happy new year!

My name is Christine Luoma, I am a reliability engineer in the oil and gas industry, based in Aberdeen, UK and looking forward to the great year ahead.

My goal this year is personal development, so am excited to be part of this forum.

Thank you

• Like 1

Welcome @Christine to the community, there are plenty of oil & gas people around already. What are the main things you're interested in for your personal development? Maybe post some questions in the different topic groups to get the conversations flowing.

• Like 1

Hi All, I am a mechanical engineer with 14 years total work experience in fixed plant equipment planning and reliability maintenance. Currently the Mill Planning Head of Philex Mining Corporation - Mill Division. I am here to learn more about Eric's Road to Reliability and other engineers' experiences. Thank you.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,  just took me "only" 6 months to join the community 🙂 but in the meantime I finished an MBA and got married at the same time. Sorry for the delay 🙂

I'm an Industrial engineer, and I have been working for maintenance almost 12 years, with a brief cheating with Software development.

I have changed to different areas, but mainly related with engines ( buses now, trains in the past and also cogeneration engines).

Will take a look into the forum and want to learn from all you and share all I can give to the community.

Regards.

Welcome to the community @ISRAEL PEREZ   - you have clearly had a busy 6 months with finishing off your MBA and getting married. Congratulations!

Where in Spain are you working?

On 1/29/2019 at 8:26 AM, Erik Hupje said:

Welcome to the community @ISRAEL PEREZ   - you have clearly had a busy 6 months with finishing off your MBA and getting married. Congratulations!

Where in Spain are you working?

Working in Madrid right now. In a people transport company. I have around 725 buses on my team to take care of

Hi folks, My name is Peter McMahon. My career started out with 27 years in the UK military in a General Engineer role, employed maintianing a wide variety of equipment required to support aircraft. From there I moved into the Oil and Gas industry and held a similar role in a variety of companies introducing and delivering the concept of Maintenance Excellence to them. I'm currently based in the UK but delivering the same type of product and improvement to a company in the US.  

Hi Everyone,

My name is Samson Ezike, am a Mechanical Engineer from Nigeria with two years of working experience. Currently working with Cainergy International Limited as a Mechanical Engineer and a team member of her Technical Service Delivery Department.

I have been involve in the delivery of:

• Asset Audit Program for a  crude oil flow station facility.
  • The Development of a Maintenance Program for a crude oil flow station.

It is great to be here, looking forward to learn from everyone and make my contribution in any way i can.

Thanks and Regards,

Samson