Test ×

Hi Everyone,

My name is Wirza from Indonesia. I have Mechanical Engineering educational background and have been working in FMCG in past +8 years.

Currently i am working as Packaging Service Manager in Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia. Previously i have extensive 5 years experience in operational & maintenance bottling industries. In 2015 i was assigned as Project Manager to handle Green-Field Project of Packaging Service Plant which now the place i am working on. I will go trough the forum and hopefully i also can share my experience

BR

• Like 2

Hello Everybody,

I would just like to take the pleasure of introducing myself. 

My Name is Craig and i am a time served multi skilled engineer, my background is FMCG throughout my working career, i have picked up many skills from being in this environment which i love doing, I started out on shift living a rather reactive existence where i learned to work under pressure developing critical thinking along the way a part o my career which i see as being absolutely necessary to see both sides of the coin, i have seen new opportunities recently and moved into the role of Maintenance Management, Again learning new skills every day.

The skill set difference and the willingness to learn new methods and techniques has brought me onto joining the forums where i hope to gather a sound understanding on top of what i already have.

My ultimate aim is to coach and teach this out to those still working in the reactive environment and give them the understanding that was not available to me at the time. in turn trying to bring the company i work for into a more productive and forward thinking mindset.

Hopefully there are plenty of people on the forums that can relate with me and i look forward to meeting some of you.

Craig.

• Like 2

Hi @craig,

It is great to have you onboard!

You have a really interesting background! Congratulations!

See you here at Road to Reliability!

Regards,

Raul Martins

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:50 PM, craig said:

Hello Everybody,

I would just like to take the pleasure of introducing myself. 

My Name is Craig and i am a time served multi skilled engineer, my background is FMCG throughout my working career, i have picked up many skills from being in this environment which i love doing, I started out on shift living a rather reactive existence where i learned to work under pressure developing critical thinking along the way a part o my career which i see as being absolutely necessary to see both sides of the coin, i have seen new opportunities recently and moved into the role of Maintenance Management, Again learning new skills every day.

The skill set difference and the willingness to learn new methods and techniques has brought me onto joining the forums where i hope to gather a sound understanding on top of what i already have.

My ultimate aim is to coach and teach this out to those still working in the reactive environment and give them the understanding that was not available to me at the time. in turn trying to bring the company i work for into a more productive and forward thinking mindset.

Hopefully there are plenty of people on the forums that can relate with me and i look forward to meeting some of you.

Craig.

Hi Craig,

Look forward to your input, goal oriented and results driven ... awesome!

Sincerely,

Jim

Greetings Everyone

My Name is Andronica Kwapeng. I have 7 years experience in Maintenance and Reliability. My experience is from Petrochemical and Mining  Industry. I am currently working as a Reliability Engineer in Mining Company in Kathu, Northern Cape in South Africa. I am Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) by Society for Maintenance and Reliability Proffesional (SMRP). I am looking forward to learn from you and share my experience

• Like 2

Hi.. everyone,  hope you are all good. Introduce myself. my name is Satrio, i am currently work Independent consultant, field engineer 7 years (Coring and hole enlargement) and workshop maintenance  for 12 years (MWD), hope i can learn it more and get some shared on this community. Make it better work and goodness.   Thank you. 

• Like 1

Hi @Satrio,

Welcome to Road to Reliability!

Hope you enjoy your time here reading our opinions and perspectives, as well as sharing yours!

See you soon

Regards,

Raul Martins

Hi Erick

My name is Mushanguri Innocent.I am a mechanical engineer who leads a maintenance department in Zimbabwe.I am excited to join the community and  i am looking forward to learn.

• Like 1

Hello Eric,

My name is Stan , I have been involved in the maintenance and repair industry for over 40 years. I am in the Bellingham, wa. area.

My food industry background is in the seafood processing, meat processing, soup/broth processing and currently in the bakery business.

I handle all aspects of the facility ---  Refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, equipment placing and many times engineering processing equipment to function with the

products that we are creating.  It's been an interesting career.  

I also have been involved in the heavy equipment industry--- earth moving equipment , power generators, hydraulics, pneumatic , pumps, aerial lift tech.   etc

When I am not working for others, I restore old aircooled Volkswagen vehicles, motorcycle touring, camping and music festivals. 

I find sometimes I have to use all of my brains and all I can borrow to make things work out.

Looking forward to learning more here , and helping others if I can!

Edited by StanR

Hi @StanR,

Welcome to Road to Reliability!

Congratulations for your solid and diversified career!

Meeting multi skilled professionals is not something easy.

Regarding the vehicles restoration and motorcycle touring, although I haven’t spent much time with this lately, I am a big fan of both!

See you in the community!

Regards,

Raul Martins